Shopping For Both Men and Women
Melbourne fashion stylists Meagan Harding & Emily Moran are experienced in styling both men and women for every occasion.
- Shopping begins with a quick meeting to go over any specific items that may be on your shopping list.
- Shopping takes place at a center or strip that is convenient to your location.
- Styles and garments are sourced to suit every budget.
- Hard to fit items (such as jeans) a specialty.
- A comprehensive personalised Style Guide is supplied in the days following your session as a reference to the information discussed during the shopping trip.
Shopping is not always about spending money. The purpose of this service is to teach you how to recognise clothing that will fit in with your lifestyle and personality, and to direct you to stores / brands that work for you. You are never pressured into buying anything, as we have no affiliation with any brand or store. You will also receive endless advice throughout the session that will serve you for years to come.
Whatever your motivation, your shopping trip is tailored to suit you.
- Refresh your wardrobe for the season ahead - work wear, casual wear, sports wear etc.
- Time poor - when you need to get your wardrobe sorted, fast!
- Special Events - party, races, functions, engagements, bridal etc.
1 hour $130
2 hours $260
3 hours $350
4 hours $460
5 hours $570
6 hours $680
All prices are inclusive of GST
Tuesday, Friday & Sunday
Melbourne CBD, Chadstone, Doncaster and Highpoint.
Niche areas (Gertrude st, Brunswick st etc) by request.
(or within a 50km radius of Melbourne CBD).
Tuesday - Saturday
A note on body shape and skin tone.
During your style session, we will provide you with information regarding your particular body shape and skin tone. The intent behind this information is to give you total fashion freedom. Freedom gained by being kind to yourself and knowing the clothing shapes that work best on your body. This information is optional. We care more about how you feel in your clothes rather than then being ‘technically correct’.